BIO BOX BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION FOR THRIVING FISH AND PLANTS
COMPLETE Biological FILTRATION SYSTEM
In nature, no body of water can exist without plants and bacteria-rich soil. Plants eat nutrients primarily from their roots, they need these nutrients to thrive. By adding our Bio Box under the gravel or other substrates, the plants in your aquarium will have a constant supply of nutrients. Thriving plants will aid in the break down of harmful ammonia and nitrites as well as absorb harmful heavy metals to keep your fish happy and healthy.
The Bio box contains terrestrial soil, lake sediment, organic matter, natural bacteria, minerals & trace elements. The surface of the Bio Box is covered with filter material to allow the roots of plants to settle into the soil.
- The soil is contained - NO Floating particles or dust clouds
- Simple yet extremely effective biological filtration
- Low Maintenance - Nothing to replace for years
- Chemical free - Go Natures Way
- $AVE MONEY - no replacement cartridges or chemicals to buy.
- Cycles in days, not weeks.
- THRIVING Aquatic Plants & Fish
Cover 60-80% of your aquarium bottom with BIO BOXES
ADD 2-3”substrate on top of the boxes
ADD 4-6” de-chlorinated water and plant LIVE Aquatic Plants
(Live Plants are key to the success of the BIO BOX)
top of your tank to the desired water height.
ADD Freshwater Fish
A Bio Box equipped with our powerhead pump(s) pulls the water through the gravel for a complete filtration method. (1) A pump can be added to each box. BIO BOXES may also be added to any aquarium with an existing filtration system but we recommend using it as the only filtration system for your tank.
- 24w each bulb
- Lifespan 50,000/h
- High Output 6500K Brightness
- 3,100 Lumen each bulb
- 120 LED's each bulb
- 8ft Power-Cord
- Added strength over wood stands especially for larger tanks
- Galvanized Steel Stand with Black Paint option
The dual protection of paint on galvanized steel offers double the protection
powder coated steel offers.
Poly-urea coated galvanized steel stand option (only from DAS)
The most advanced moisture barrier protection on steel available
- Levelers are always included in all of our Stands
An aquarium that is not properly leveled will eventually break due to the uneven pressure caused
High quality at a superb value
Our prices are the lowest in the industry
- Custom Designed -
Let us know what kind of stand you need and we will design it for you
- Plywood bottom with a drip pan
- Plywood on top of the stand
- Cabinetry wrapped around the stand
ARTIFICIAL REALISTIC 3D ROCKS, MODULES, TREES AND BACKGROUNDS
These realistic artificial rocks, as well as 3-dimensional backgrounds or backdrops, are made for aquarium, terrarium or outdoor use.
Nearly indestructible, flexible, & lightweight.
We produce our own backgrounds to be used for Rock Walls or as part of an Aquarium, Terrarium, Pond or Pet Exhibit project.